Email To: Channel 3 on my side!

I was very pleased with your news report. I am as skeptical of the local sensational media as I am the corrupt officials. My first real viewing of the MLGW " preferred customers" scandal was on Channel 3 noon news in my physicians waiting room, minutes before arriving home to find my own utilities cutoff. Until today, after searching previous MLGW news stories I had no idea just how great this issue had become, even covered by the New York Times. I had never before ever considered calling a news channel. My anger watching the news turned to desperation once I was home and I spontaneously called Channel 3 in tears. Please, thank Nicole for taking the time to listen to my story. Already in great physical pain for days, I was at the end of my rope for sure. Even if you never called back, the few minutes she took to "listen" may have made all the difference in my sanity yesterday. I now realize just how many people have been calling all local news stations, and I can appreciate even more your choice to allow my voice to be heard.  The theme of your report conveyed the broader message I felt was really needed. I would just like to commend Channel 3 for being on my side!

Good luck in your future endeavors. From now own, I will be watching...

Thank you,

0 comments: