Thank God, nieghbors, friends, and family!

Today I could find comfort from the promise of an anonymous donor, whom I had the chance to thank on film. I also thank and may God Bless those nieghbors, friends, and family who might not have been able to make large cash donations, but who gave what they were able including such necessities as nonperishible food, ice, a cooler, oil lamp, candles, batteries, and toilet paper. Thanks for enough paper towels and bleach to clean the leaking defrosted fridge. Thanks for the charcoal, foil to grill up the salvagable meat.


A special thanks to my next door nieghbor who has always assisted me whenever I asked. She knew I had grown too weary of seeking and begging for resources and she was willing to put herself out as an advocate for my circumstances. She was willing to use her strong voice to express my needs. I am forever grateful for the blessing of her true Christian faith shown through her good works.

0 comments: